We are delighted you have been offered a place to study at with us!
Unlike our general open days, applicant days are held specifically for students who have been offered a place to study at Brunel. This is the chance for you to make sure you have all the information you need in order to make your final choices about which university is right for you.
The applicant day will give you the opportunity to:
- meet your academic staff
- quiz current students from your course
- look around course facilities i.e. labs, performance space, workshops
- get a feel for our campus – maybe you’ll even be lucky enough to meet the resident campus cat
- check out the student union and find out more about the societies, sports teams, and activities we run on campus
- take part in a guided campus tour
- view the available campus accommodation which is guaranteed to all first year students!
Your parents/guardians are welcome to accompany you on the day.
Booking a place
Please make sure you book a place on your applicant day in advance.
Dates will be available on your My Applications portal where you can book your place as well as view information about your offer.
Details about applicant days and using My Applications are included in your offer email from Brunel, and you can always contact our Admissions team if you have any questions.
Booked a place but need to cancel?
You can cancel your place or re-send booking information to your email account using the My Applications portal.
If you have difficulty booking online or you have further queries please contact the Admissions office.
Keep in touch before, during and after your visit! #goingtobrunel
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram