We are delighted you have been offered a place to study with us! Now come and have a look around.
Applicant Days are for students who have been offered a place to study at Brunel. This is the chance for you to make sure you have all the information you need in order to make your final choices about which university is right for you.
The Applicant Day will give you the opportunity to:
- Hear more about your chosen subject
- Look around course facilities i.e. labs, performance space, workshops
- Meet your academic staff
- Quiz current students from your course
- Get a feel for our campus - maybe you’ll even be lucky enough to meet the resident campus cat!
- Check out the Student Union and find out more about the societies, sports teams, and activities we run on campus
- Take part in a guided campus tour, led by our Student Ambassadors
- View the available campus accommodation which is guaranteed to all first year students!
Your parents/guardians are welcome to accompany you on the day.
Booking a place
Our Applicant Days for 2017 are as follows (please note that some dates will be subject specific):
Saturday 4 March 2017
Friday 7 April 2017
Friday 21 April 2017
Each day will typically run from 9.30am - 3pm, with subject-specific activities in the morning followed by lunch and optional activities (such as campus tours and finance talks) in the afternoon.
After booking a place, a subject-specific programme will be emailed to each student around one week before the event detailing exact arrival times and activities for the day.
Book your place at an Applicant Day
Booked a place but need to cancel or change the date?
Contact us if you have any queries or need to change your booking on 01895 265595 or email@example.com.
You can view information about your offer in our My Applications portal.
Keep in touch before, during and after your visit! #goingtobrunel
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram