We are delighted you have been offered a place to study with us! Now come and have a look around.
Applicant Days are for students who have been offered a place to study at Brunel. This is the chance for you to make sure you have all the information you need in order to make your final choices about which university is right for you.
The Applicant Day will give you the opportunity to:
- meet your academic staff
- quiz current students from your course
- look around course facilities i.e. labs, performance space, workshops
- get a feel for our campus – maybe you’ll even be lucky enough to meet the resident campus cat
- check out the Student Union and find out more about the societies, sports teams, and activities we run on campus
- take part in a guided campus tour
- view the available campus accommodation which is guaranteed to all first year students!
Your parents/guardians are welcome to accompany you on the day.
Booking a place
Our Applicant Days for 2017 are as follows:
Saturday 28 January 2017
Wednesday 15 February 2017
Saturday 4 March 2017
Friday 7 April 2017
Friday 21 April 2017
Bookings go live in November 2016 but leave us your details below and we’ll drop you an email as soon as they open.
Reserve your place at an Applicant Day
Booked a place but need to cancel or change the date?
Contact us if you have any queries or need to change your booking on 01895 265595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view information about your offer in our My Applications portal.
Keep in touch before, during and after your visit! #goingtobrunel
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram