A number of factors are taken into consideration when reviewing the Travel Prize applications. These include:
- The originality, rigour and significance / impact of the research to be presented
- The significance and reputation of the conference within the field of research
- The benefits and relevance of the proposed conference to student progression and research output
- The student's engagement with personal development and skills training opportunities
- The strength of support from your supervisor
- You will be emailed a copy of the submission for your records.
- It is not possible to save drafts so please have all necessary file attachments ready.
- For assistance, please contact the Student Programme Manager.
- Discuss with your supervisor whether you are eligible to apply.
- Complete the application online. Additional documents should be uploaded as files (proof of acceptance and abstract).
- Your supervisor will be sent an email to complete the online process and attach a letter of support.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome via email within four weeks of the closing date or as soon as the results are available.
- If you have been notified of a prize, you will need to with the the Student Programme Manager, Office 159b, Brunel Graduate School who will make the necessary arrangements for your costs.