Business Life is a professional development programme unique to Brunel, designed to offer students accredited qualifications and essential skills that will set them apart as exceptional candidates.
We’ll help you to broaden your portfolio of professional skills ahead of graduation, so you’ll feel fully equipped, confident and ready for the world of work.
Business Life has made a real difference to previous students and we’re certain that you’ll find the workshops, events and training useful too. The programme equips more than 200 students annually with skills that are not only in demand in the workplace, but which they can be put into practice straightaway.
It’s a great way to gain confidence and have fun while improving your employability prospects as you enter this exciting period in your life.
What Business Life offers:
- Practical experience to help you in your future career; improving your soft skills such as communication, team-working, negotiation, leadership skills and time management
- Career development and planning services, including mentoring, industry taster sessions and guest speaker series
- Help with marketing your capabilities, through networking events, CV development, employer exhibitions and student showcases
- The chance to improve your technical skills and gain professional qualifications with certified courses
- Sector leading work experience programme covering placements, volunteering, internships and vacation work
- Lifelong continuous professional development (CPD) including short courses and master's programmes at preferential rates