AI and Automation in the Workplace
Digital Transformation: Artificial Intelligence and Automation in the Workplace.
Venue: Dining Room B, House of Commons, Palace of Westminster, Wednesday, 30 October, 2019
Chaired by Sir Norman Lamb MP, Science and Technology Select Committee.
- The Lord Holmes of Richmond MBE, Democracy and Digital Technologies Lords Select Committee, House of Lords
- The Lord Patel, chair, Lords Select Committee on Science and Technology, House of Lords
- The Rt Hon The Lord Janine GCB GCVO PC QSO, Vice-chair, Artificial Intelligence Group, House of Lords
- The Lord Haskel, Joint Committee on Statutory Instruments, House of Lords
- Stephen Metcalfe MP, Science and Technology Select Committee, House of Commons
- Nick Maher, Chief Executive Officer, Industry and Parliament Trust
- Charles Pitt, Head of Policy and Influencing, British Safety Council
- Chris Green MP, Team PPS, Department for Education, House of Commons