The Santander Emerging Entrepreneur Prize is an opportunity for Brunel University London students with an innovative business idea to pitch for a £10,000 cash prize.
We are looking for the best ideas for a new business venture. The Santander Emerging Entrepreneur Prize is a £10,000 competition open to Brunel University London Graduates from any discipline with a great idea for a new business venture. This competition is open to all Graduates who apply to Bridging the Gap or Central Research Laboratory Accelerator Programme* - two business support programmes supported by Brunel University London. The competition will be judged in September 2018, send in your expression of interest now to find out more.
- Email email@example.com for a registration pack.
- All entries must be submitted electronically by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This competition is only open to graduating students from Brunel University London.
- You can enter as an individual or as a team, at least one member of the team must be from Brunel University London.
- You may enter as many ideas as you wish, simply use a different application form for each different idea