Brunel University London is seeking to appoint an external organisation to develop and support the implementation of a PR Strategy to help promote its diverse business and enterprise events and related activities under two of its high-profile programmes - Co-Innovate Journeys and Bridging the Gap (BtG) to the London small and medium size enterprise (SME) community, and increase the quality and quantity of their participation.
Brunel University London is seeking to appoint a provider/consultant to produce an over-arching PR Strategy, this will include:
- Develop a Communications Plan, including Broadcast Media, Press, Print and other Media channels etc.
- Develop, review of digital and social media, utilising all relevant platforms, including promotion of events, seminars and conferences with emphasis on promotion of key personnel/speakers’ messages via video on the University’s and Co-Innovate Portals, websites, You-Tube Channels etc.
- Engage and outreach with SME’s across London with emphasis on the Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic (BAME) business communities, Medium to higher end SMEs , Women in Tech and Start ups
- Collect feedback, testimonials and Case studies
- Demonstrate and showcase the innovative collaborative work undertaken by academics and students across the university
- Share it with Internal and external media and promotional channels
For the complete tender please click here