IOSH Managing Safely (V 5.0)
Who is it for?
Health and safety training is a statutory requirement and IOSH Managing Safely (V 5.0) offers organisations a nationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors in understanding of all aspects of health and safety management in the workplace.
This course will elevate the profile of health and safety issues at a management level within your organisation, which will aid:
- Greater productivity, as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents when staff are appropriately trained
- Safety awareness and appreciation for safety measures working towards minimising your legal liabilities
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace health and safety culture and improve behaviours
IOSH Managing Safely (V 5.0) covers seven topics as follows:
| Introduction to Managing Safely
|| Understanding Hazards
| Assessing Risks
|| Investigating Accidents and Incidents
| Controlling Risks
|| Measuring Performance
| Understanding Responsibilities
How is it delivered?
IOSH Managing Safely (V 5.0) is delivered in a classroom setting over 4 days (2 days per week) by a team of professional and approved health and safety trainers. An ideal setting providing high levels of contact time to share experiences with a view to aid understanding and obtain direct feedback.
- 25 question, multiple format assessment paper
- A risk assessment based project
When you pass, you’ll be awarded with an IOSH "Managing Safely" Certificate.
Dates to be confirmed
Car parking is available on campus, along with Hotel and Spa Accommodation for overnight stays. There is a gym on campus with negotiable day rates. Further information can be found on our commercial website.
IOSH Managing Safely (V 5.0) cost is £550 per person (VAT not applicable), lunch is included each day (please provide information on dietary requirements when booking). We offer a 10% reduction on bookings of six or more, for more details please contact us.