Catch-up on: Self-care
Take part in our health and wellness programme.
** All events will be safely organised in line with government guidelines, which means there may be some changes to the programme depending on the progress we make on the national lockdown roadmap. **
Arts and crafts
Take part in the knit and natter, pebble painting or learning to draw.
Brunel Arts classes
Music, art and pottery classes with professional instructors.
Money Doctors budgeting workshop, making your money go further.
Food and cookery presentations
- Cookery demonstrations- easy meals on the go
- Easy meals cooking class- how to make simple, healthy meals on a budget
- Finding a balance in meals- nutritional advice for students with a professional
- Mindful eating- the emotional links to food
How to listen
An online event with the Samaritans.
- Applying key takeaways from the best personal development books - Workshops by Beth Hymann (Staff Development trainer).
- Making a Wellbeing Day a Wellbeing Year
- Positive Psychology
- Understanding Equality and Diversity
Mindfulness and meditation
Guided sessions with experienced staff.
Workshop on "How to look after you".
Wellness taster sessions
Try your hand at these sessions:
- Tai Chi
- Yoga or laughter yoga