Exit Menu

Apply for entry to second year

You can apply to enter the second year of many of our courses.

To do so:

  1. You must have successfully completed Year 1 of a course with similar content to the Brunel course you would like to move to.
  2. You will need to evidence this i.e. transcripts from your current course.
  3. Apply via UCAS, choosing Level 2 as your point of entry.

You are welcome to contact our Admissions team to check whether a Year 2 application may be considered.

Please note, Year 2 applications cannot be accepted for our Occupational Therapy BSc or Physiotherapy BSc programmes.

Related links

Brunel courses

Admissions enquiry form

Admissions policy and procedure

Apply via UCAS