Log in using your ‘my applications’ username and password
- Username: student ID Number
- Password: date of birth in six digit format (DDMMYY)
You will be asked to choose a new password the first time you log in to eVision. If you have logged into eVision previously, for example to track your application, then you will already have changed your password and should use that password. If you have forgotten your password, use the 'forgotten password' option or alternatively contact the Student Centre on +44 (0) 1895 268 286.
Within eVision, click on “my Checklist” and complete all sections of the task. The sections of the task that appear are specific to you and may include some or all of the following:
- my Personal Information: Confirm your personal details and the course for which you are registering. If your personal details are wrong you can change them through eVision. If your course details are incorrect please contact the Admissions Office before you complete your Registration email@example.com
- my Finance: Confirm how you intend to pay your fees.
- DBS check: Complete this section and pay online if a DBS check is required for your course
- Passport, Visa and Biometric Residence Permit (Immigration Document): If you are an international student, please upload a copy of your passport and visa in colour. If you are arriving on a 30 day entry visa you will also need collect and upload your BRP and bring all documentation to registration. If you are unable to upload these documents there will be an opportunity to scan, however, note this may lead to additional queuing
- All UK, EU and international students must bring their passports with them to register at Brunel.
- my Student Photo: Upload a recent passport style photo for your ID card. If this option does not appear within your task don’t worry – we will take your photo when you arrive.
Once you have completed the task and a green tick appears by each of the compulsory sections, you will be asked to print a Provisional Registration Document. You should bring this with you to the second part of Registration on campus (unless you are a distance learning student - see the section below).
Shortly after you complete the online Registration task the 'My Brunel Network Account' task will be available for you to complete under the ‘my Checklist’ tab. This will provide your network account username and email address and allow you to set your network password. For any network account queries, please refer to here.
If you need any further help completing it please contact the Student Centre on +44 (0)1895 268268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org