Find out more about life at Brunel from our current students!
The Big Hello is your personalised welcome to Brunel - directly from our student community. You'll have the chance to virtually meet one of our Welcome Guides who will take you through the main things to know as a new student and you'll have the opportunity to ask them any questions about life at Brunel.
You can join The Big Hello via Zoom sessions from Monday 21 September - Friday 9 October by completing the form below. You can drop into a session anytime between 9am - 5pm during the week and your welcome session will only take three or four minutes.
You'll be able to download and access Zoom for free, using your Brunel email address by following our instructions here.
The Big Hello will include information on:
- Finding your Welcome Week programme and teaching timetable
- The Union of Brunel Students and joining sports clubs and societies
- The Brunel lingo - from building codes to teaching acronyms
- Our services, how to access them and how current students have used them
- How learning will take place this year, our online teaching tools and getting connected to our network
Find out what The Big Hello is all about from our current student, Sam
The Big Hello is now open, join here