These are two core Chemical Engineering textbooks that will be useful throughout your career.
- Smith, R. (2016) Chemical Process Design and Integration 2nd Ed. Wiley.
- Green, D. and Southard, M. Z. (2018) Perry’s Chemical Engineers’ Handbook 9th Ed. McGraw-Hill.
The following books are core texts for the first year and electronic access will be available for your study once you are registered at Brunel.
- Stroud, K. A. and Booth, D. J. (2013) Engineering Mathematics 7th Ed. Palgrave.
- Hibbeler R. C. (2016) Engineering Mechanics: Statics in SI Units 14th Ed. Pearson
- Hibbeler R. C. (2016) Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics in SI Units 14th Ed. Pearson
- Boylestad R. L. and Nashelsky L. (2013) Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory 11th Ed. Pearson
- Massey, B. S. and Ward-Smith J. (Ed.) (2011) Mechanics of Fluids 9th Ed. Routledge