As you progress through your degree, these are the types of questions you’ll be able to answer with confidence:
- What are games?
- What are rules, and how do the three levels of rules apply to the games in the play list below?
- What types of systems are games? What about the below?
- Are all the games below social? How do their social worlds work?
- How is meaning constructed in the games? How does their visual aesthetic contribute to their meaning?
- Is art important in games? Why? What makes good game art? Describe the art of a game you like.