As part of Brunel’s focus on ensuring students are ready for work, having the opportunity to hear the experiences of past students and those from industry is integral as students consider work placements and their future career path.
Level 2 Maths students are invited to meet Brunel alumni who used their Maths degree to enter a variety of fields and exciting job roles, from Data Analyst and Software Developer to Teacher.
All alumni agreed that work placements were invaluable experience, and Brunel provides the necessary guidance and opportunities to get you to where you want to be, provided you prepare well and work hard. It's very rewarding to see the range of job roles and organisations that our alumni are working in:
- Risk Data Analyst - Santander UK
- Graduate Software Developer - BNP Paribas
- Marketing Analyst - RAPP UK
- Actuarial Graduate Trainee - Aviva Insurance
- Consultant - FDM
- Futures and Options Analyst - Bloomberg
- Secondary School Mathematics Teacher - Park High School