Enter the competition to win a pair of tickets by sharing our Twitter, Facebook or Instagram Fireworks social media posts or tagging a friend of yours. All entries must be posted by 7am Monday 21 October and we will contact the 5 lucky winners by direct message to claim your pair of tickets.
#BrunelFireworks competition terms and conditions
- The promoter is Brunel University London.
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 7am Monday 21 October 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received by the closing date: 7am Monday 21 October 2019.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Facebook/Snapchat within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.