Become an Ambassador for Careers and Employability (ACE)
Are you keen to develop skills and experience in events, communications and marketing while you study? Would you like to help us promote the fantastic range of careers, placements and employability services that we offer to Brunel students?
Becoming an Ambassador for Careers and Employability is a great way to enhance your CV while making an important contribution to the student experience at Brunel. We are looking for ACEs to share their experiences and knowledge of the Professional Development Centre (PDC) to inspire and motivate students to make the most of our services.
A wide range of tasks related to events, communications and marketing including:
- assisting at careers events and Open Days
- manning PDC zones across the University
- creating content for PDC social media channels, vlogs and blogs
- raising awareness of the PDC to fellow Brunel students
What are we looking for?
We're looking for students keen to develop their skills while enhancing their experience of university life:
- enthusiastic and reliable
- excellent communication skills
- a ‘can-do’ attitude and a flexible approach to completing a variety of tasks (sometimes at short notice!)
- a current Brunel student, eligible to work in the UK.
How do I apply?
Applications for 2019/20 have now closed. Keep an eye out next year to see when we are next advertising for roles.
Hours and pay
This is a flexible scheme offering work as and when available. Please note: as a Brunel student, you must not work more than 15 hours per week.
You will be paid £9.15 per hour (before holiday pay).