Brunel Start-up incubator programme is available to early stage start-ups with a viable business venture founded by a Brunel student(s), researcher or recent graduate. There will be some spaces for graduates over 3 years too.
Your business can be in any industry, and if you have a team, we allow up to 4 members to take part together.
We have limited spaces on the programme. These spaces will be awarded to the most promising ventures and entrepreneurial students and recent graduates.
For your best chance of getting a space on our incubator, you will already have researched your idea thoroughly. You are likely to have completed a Business Model Canvas to a high level and be able to demonstrate that:
- you have shown passion and commitment in making your business happen
- you will be able to evidence your interest in entrepreneurship
- you have identified a gap in the market and researched competitors
- you have tested some features of your product or service with potential users to demonstrate demand
- you have taken steps to prepare yourself and establish the practicalities involved in developing your venture and or running your business