Freelancer Awards 2022
Are you currently working as a freelancer or have a freelance side hustle? Then the Brunel Freelancer Awards is for you!
The Freelancer Awards is an opportunity for ALL Brunel University London students and recent graduates to develop their freelancing skills and be titled ‘Brunel Freelancer of the Year’ with a chance of winning up to £5,000 funding generously supported by Santander Universities.
Whether you’re freelancing alongside your studies here at Brunel or a recent graduate freelancing full time, you should enter these awards. We want to recognise and applaud your efforts and help you raise your profile.
Being a freelancer can be a lonely road. So, we want to help you blow your own trumpet for once. Share your freelance experience with us, any recent projects, how well you did it and what made you succeed.
Amongst the prize fund, there are many other benefits of entering the competition. As a participant, you will:
- Develop your ability to present your work
- Improve your freelance knowledge by attending our virtual workshops
- Earn points towards Brunel+
- Promote yourself and your service at Brunel
- Be considered for the Brunel freelancer Incubator, where you could receive free 1-1 mentoring with a specialist
Entries close: Wednesday 8 June 2022
Want to apply or find out more? Download the information pack here