We are looking for a talented Illustrator to create original pieces of artwork for print and digital publications and infographics and charity videos. For this role, you will collaborate with the Director to make sure you grasp and sketch out their charity needs to attract their audiences. If you can use your creative skills to turn messages and ideas into appealing illustrations, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you will create illustrations that meet quality standards under ambitious deadlines.
- Prepare rough drafts according to requirements
- Combine hand-drawing and painting with digital media to create complete illustrations
- Refine designs with illustration software
- Use various colours, graphics and effects to better visualize each concept
- Format images using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Apply isometric techniques to add perspective to complex shapes
- Ensure that printed illustrations meet quality and colour standards
- Brainstorm with the Director to come up with new ideas, patterns and styles
Health Topics for illustration
The following Health Topics will be used to create illustrations: Aging, alcohol, antimicrobial resistance, antiretrovirals, blood donation, breast ironing, breastfeeding, cancer, cardiovascular diseases, cervical cancer, HIV/AIDS, malaria, child health, climate change, cholera, diabetes, Ebola, epilepsy, disability, depression, hepatitis, immunisation, mental health, nursing, among others.