Bell Farm Christian Centre – Administration Volunteer
Details of the Charity:Share this
Bell Farm Christian Centre (BFCC) is situated in the centre of the Bell Farm Estate in West Drayton. As well as its faith activities, BFCC has developed a series of projects, activities and services based at the Centre, and now increasingly at other centres, to help address the high levels of social needs on the estate and the surrounding areas.
Current activities include carer and toddler groups, children’s events, a lunch and social club for the over 60’s, including entertainment and day trips, and an advice information and care service on issues such as benefits, housing, debt, hate crimes, domestic violence and health matters.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
A volunteer is required to provide administration support on a regular basis, with a few hours a week or every fortnight, and hours to suit the volunteer.
- Letter writing
- Data input
- Research work into funders
- Publicity design
- Reorganisation of filing systems
- Reasonable IT skills
- Organisational skills
*DBS check required – provided free of charge by Brunel Volunteers
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Hours volunteers will be recorded on your HEAR – which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which leads to an invitation to the Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony