Broadfields United FC - Sports (Football) Physio
Details of the Charity:Share this
We are a small yet highly ambitious, self-funded men's football club with most of our players living in the Harrow / Hillingdon area. We play games at Rayners Lane FC (groundshare) in the Spartan South Midlands Football league Premier.
80% of our games take place on Saturday afternoons with occasional midweeks
We aim to help develop young players and bridge the gap from junior to men's football.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
We are looking for a club physio to assist the first team for the 2021/22 season. The position will include working with the management and players throughout the season. The individual must be available for match days, Saturdays, and Midweek fixtures (these are being announced shortly) and ideally Thursday evenings (training night) but not every day week.
- Home matches are at Rayners Lane FC (HA2 0XH)
- Away games are typically in the Middlesex and Bedfordshire region.
Flexibility is down to the individual where he/she can make it. No fixed hours. We try to act professionally and see this as a vital role for the club to continue to push forward.
- Ideally carrying out studies in a physio based accreditation/degree
- Previous experience beneficial but not compulsory
- Keen passion towards physiotherapy. Maybe studying a similar degree
- Volunteering hours go towards the Brunel Volunteer Award