Exit Menu

Ealing Law Centre – Photographer

Details of the Charity:

Ealing Law Centre is a charity which was set up in 2013. We provide legal advice and representation for people facing problems with housing, immigration and welfare rights. Our team includes immigration and welfare rights caseworkers and housing solicitors.

Ealing Law Centre has also joined the Anti-Poverty unit and recruited a crisis navigator. We provide a drop in service at the Ealing Food Bank and provide legal advice under the Duty Scheme at Brentford Country Court.

Our team helps to turn around the lives of individuals facing eviction from their homes or those who have become the victims of erroneous application of the law and decision making by the authorities. Our immigration team also helps clients who have become victims of domestic violence and trafficking.

We help clients to apply for Discretionary Housing Payments and pursue appeals against adverse benefits decisions including: ESA/PIP disability-related requests for mandatory reconsideration.

Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:

Ealing Law Centre has a ‘one-off’ short term opportunity for photographers who are interested in taking photos of activities around the London Borough of Ealing.

Interested photographers may work on their own or as a team. Your work will be showcased in our publications and our website.

Skills Required:

Knowledge and experience of Photography and ability to take photos that can be used in publications, websites and as exhibits

Additional Benefits:

  • Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed
  • Ealing Law Centre will pay for printing costs and materials needed for the photographs
  • Volunteering activity will be recorded on your H.E.A.R transcript which goes on your permanent university record
  • All hours volunteered will contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which leads to an invitation to the Brunel Volunteers Award Ceremony
  • Interested? Apply below:
    Please note '*' denotes mandatory fields
  • Name
  • Have you come to study at Brunel from outside the EU
  • If you are an international student which visa do you hold?