H4All - Receptionist
Details of the Charity:Share this
H4All CIO is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) made up of five prominent third sector charities: Age UK Hillingdon Harrow & Brent, DASH, Hillingdon Carers, Harlington Hospice and Hillingdon Mind. With our partners, we deliver a wide range of Wellbeing and Social Prescription services in the London boroughs of Hillingdon, Hounslow and Harrow
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the door entry system is used properly and that visitors are directed to the correct office/tenant. Accept deliveries for tenants and ensure tenants collect packages and post as and when necessary. Answer telephone and re-direct the caller to appropriate tenant.
The role is required every Monday from 12:00 to 16:00. There may be other time slots dependant on rotas and is open to discussion.
The role is based at Key House,106 High Street Yiewsley Middx UB7 7BQ
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic telephone and PC skills such as scanning, printing and maintaining records
- High standards of professional behaviour and appearance
- You will be provided with an induction where training and supervision will be carried out on a regular basis
- The volunteering activity will be added on your H.E.A.R transcript – which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours volunteered will contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which may lead to an invite to our Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony at the end of the year.