Exit Menu

H4All - Receptionist

Details of the Charity:

H4All CIO is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) made up of five prominent third sector charities: Age UK Hillingdon Harrow & Brent, DASH, Hillingdon Carers, Harlington Hospice and Hillingdon Mind. With our partners, we deliver a wide range of Wellbeing and Social Prescription services in the London boroughs of Hillingdon, Hounslow and Harrow

Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:

The main purpose of this role is to ensure the door entry system is used properly and that visitors are directed to the correct office/tenant. Accept deliveries for tenants and ensure tenants collect packages and post as and when necessary. Answer telephone and re-direct the caller to appropriate tenant.

The role is required every Monday from 12:00 to 16:00.  There may be other time slots dependant on rotas and is open to discussion.

The role is based at Key House,106 High Street Yiewsley Middx UB7 7BQ

  • To provide a warm, welcoming and friendly service.
  • Directing visitors to the correct office/tenant.
  • Ensure all visitors and staff sign in and out as they arrive/leave.
  • Uphold all health, safety and security measures in place at Key House
  • Maintaining training room bookings

Skills Required:

  • Good communication and interpersonal skills
  • Basic telephone and PC skills such as scanning, printing and maintaining records
  • High standards of professional behaviour and appearance

Additional Benefits:

  • You will be provided with an induction where training and supervision will be carried out on a regular basis
  • The volunteering activity will be added on your H.E.A.R transcript – which goes on your permanent university record
  • All hours volunteered will contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which may lead to an invite to our Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony at the end of the year.
  • Interested? Apply below:
    Please note '*' denotes mandatory fields
  • Name
  • Have you come to study at Brunel from outside the EU
  • If you are an international student which visa do you hold?