Halo Children's Foundation - Bucket Collector
Details of the Charity:Share this
Halo is a childre's foundation that supports children and families with bereavement. Halo provide advice, information and hope to those dealing with the loss of a loved one. They hold monthly groups of expressive arts and play where children can mix play and develop in a safe and stimulating environment amongst others going through similar loss and grief.
HALO aims to provide relief from the effects of bereavement to children up to 18 years old who have suffered the loss of someone close to them, this could include a parent, grandparent, sibling or close friend.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
We need some bucket collection volunteers to raise some money for Halo's Children Foundation. This could be at local supermarkets or maybe at a gym, or different public places. Halo is a charity for bereaved families so any money raise will go to them.
- Must be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Reliability, punctuality and trustworthiness are essential requirements for this role
*DBS check required - provided free of charge by Brunel Volunteers
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Will be recorded on your HEAR – which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which may lead to an invitation to the annual Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony in May