Music Relief Foundation - Graphic Designer
Details of the Charity:Share this
Music Relief Foundation was set up to relieve young people's suffering through music. Looking at the pain that many of the young people are experiencing such as teenage pregnancy, mental health, knife crime, domestic abuse etc
A company Limited by Guarantee, registered number: 09408878, based in Croydon, South East London we provide music and art workshops for young people aged 11–19 years, training and empowering them because we believe that every young person has a talent and a purpose in life to achieve. When a youth is empowered, inspired and encouraged, he/she will go out and aspire to greatness and this is our ethos.
We continue to build relationships with the Metropolitan Police, MP's, councillors, local authorities, schools, community and voluntary groups in order to build a strong community for the young people. Creating opportunities for them to easily access us and our ability to signpost them to other organisations as continue our support to them.
Through our continuous work with the young people, we pride ourselves in instilling a deep-rooted understanding of self-worth as they embark on their personal journeys. Thus building confidence and increasing self-esteem with added opportunities to gain accredited certifications.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
Music Relief Foundation is currently looking for a volunteer Brand/ Graphic Designer to join its team. The successful candidate will gain valuable professional experience in a lovely small team, either working from home in their own time, or from MRF's Croydon office.
The Brand/ Graphic Designer will:
- Develop clear brand design strategy and guidelines for MRF
- Develop and produce presentation materials to strengthen the communication of ideas and information
- Create files and graphics for printed and digital visual media (including iconography and typography)
- Assess written material and suggest ways for its visual presentation to enhance its clarity and impact
- Work closely with project managers to understand communication requirements
- Knowledge of design and communications concepts
- Previous experience in developing brand design strategies professionally or as part of their coursework
- A strong eye for detail and visual presentation
- Responsible and committed to volunteering for MRF in the long-term
- The successful candidate will gain valuable professional experience in a lovely small team, either working from home in their own time, or from MRF's Croydon office.
- Will be recorded on your HEAR – which goes on your permanent university record.
- All hours contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which may lead to an invitation to the annual Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony in May.