OHM Sport & Fitness – OHM Sport Coach
Details of the Charity:Share this
OHM Coaching stands for Optimising Human Movement. We take pride in enriching lives, increasing physical and mental motor-skills and building confidence in children and adults alike by providing them with life principles in a fun, educational and active environment.
Our mission is to offer a wide variety of sports and fitness activities to children and adults throughout different communities for an affordable price.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
Delivering a range of programmes for young people aged between 3-18 years old.
Programmes can include morning, lunchtime and after school clubs, PE sessions, Holiday camps and weekend clubs in and around the London borough.
Main duties will include:
- To assist in the planning and delivery of sessions
- Coordinating and delivering high standard of coaching
- Act as a role model to young children
- Working in different schools and depending on availability hours will vary per week
- Sports, health and exercise students preferred
- DBS check required (provided free of charge by Brunel Volunteers)
- Focus on personal development as a coach, may lead to possible job offer after work experience
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- Hours will be recorded on your H.E.A.R transcript which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours will contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which leads to an invitation to the Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony.