Student Circuit - Student Contributor
Details of the Charity:Share this
Student Circuit is a free online educational platform for electronic and electrical engineering students.
Our aim is to get more students involved directly with our website by getting contributions from students who study relevant courses at university. Whilst doing so, students gain the credibility of being a pulished contributer on Student Circuit, valuable industry connections, become part of a community of likeminded student and alumini engineers and have the freedom to discuss aspects within their industry that are of interest to them.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
- Flexible role – no specific number of hours a week
- We are looking for students to contribute their own articles for the Student Circuit website and to be used across social media channels
- Articles can be about anything relevant to electronic / electrical engineering for example about current projects outside of your course, university life, something that interests you, or an event you have attended
We ask that volunteers are from an electronic/electrical engineering background and therefore require volunteers to be studying an electronic/electrical engineering course at Brunel University (undergraduate or postgraduate).
No other experience is needed.
Articles will be proof read by an editor before being published so if students are worried about grammar, spelling or language barriers this can be worked around.
- Valuable industry connections
- Become part of a community of likeminded student and alumini electronics/electrical engineers
- Volunteering hours go towards the Brunel Volunteers Award