Terrence Higgins Trust - Special Events Volunteer
Details of the Charity:Share this
We're the UK's leading HIV and sexual health charity. We support people living with HIV and amplify their voices, and help the people using our services to achieve good sexual health.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
Terrence Higgins Trust are looking for dynamic, vibrant volunteer with an interest in events to provide support to the special events team.
This is a really exciting opportunity to support the planning and development of our two flagship events, The Supper Club and The Auction and our smaller online events including webinars and panel discussions to raise awareness of THT’s work.
Volunteering activtities include
- Providing administrative support to the team, helping to reply to event enquiries and manage guest lists
- Drafting and scheduling social media posts
- Research and approachING relevant social media influencers in order to help THT raise the profile of the events to wider networks.
- Helping to build and maintain good relationships between THT and donors.
- Assisting with other general administrative tasks including emailing and thank you cards.
- Experience of planning and creating social media posts on a variety of platforms
- Confident with IT, Microsoft Office, Skype/ZOOM, web browsing
- Opportunity to develop/improve skills as part of a fundraising and events team
- Volunteering hours to go towards the Brunel Volunteer Award