The TutorFair Foundation – Online Maths Tutor
Details of the Charity:Share this
The Tutor Foundation is a charity that believes in providing equal educational opportunities for everyone, and works to offer free tuition, via schools, to individuals who would otherwise not have access to top quality tutoring. Since small group tuition is found to be an effective form of education, we aim to provide this to specifically selected schools that fall under low income catchment areas. Teachers will select a group of students that they feel will benefit most from the tuition. We work with volunteers in order to better a child’s education.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
Are you interested in becoming an incredible GCSE Maths Tutor and supporting disadvantaged GCSE pupils?
The TutorFair On-Demand app is an instant messaging app that gives GCSE pupils free access to an enthusiastic and knowledgeable network of volunteer maths tutors i.e. you!
Why volunteer for our On-Demand programme?
- Make a difference to disadvantaged students
- Tutor online from the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you
- Receive high quality training on best tutoring practice
- It looks fantastic on your CV for prospective employers
- Achieved an A or B at A-level Maths
- Passionate about your subject
- Want to help young people to achieve more
- Free DBS Check
- All hours volunteered will be recorded on your H.E.A.R – which goes on your permanent university record
- Hours volunteered will contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award – which leads to an invitation to the Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony