Exit Menu

Trinity Homeless Project - Multimedia Assistant

Details of the Charity:

Trinity’s mission is to end homelessness. We are the largest provider of supported accommodation, in London Borough of Hillingdon, to those who are suffering the effects of homelessness. We have 40 houses supporting over 300 people every year to address the reasons why they became homeless, so that they never become homeless again. We have a sister charity in Slough, SHOC, which offers Day Centre services to people sleeping rough.

We have two social enterprises, Trinity Furniture Store which generate income to open more houses. We have a very active Fundraising team who have a transactional approach offering the community to help us end homelessness.

Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:

We would like someone to come and help us create online content (especially video) showcasing some of the regular work we do here at Trinity. You can be as creative as you want in this role, whether it be filming short videos, taking photos, or even regular blog posts on our website. Filming and photographing of content will have to take place in our locations of either Hayes or Uxbridge on a weekday between 8:30pm – 5pm, but editing can be done remotely at a time that suits you.

Skills Required:

  • Experience of the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Premiere Pro) or other professional video editing tools.
  • Knowledge of social media limitations/constraints regarding content preferable.

Additional Benefits:

    • Travel expenses reimbursed
    • Lunch expenses paid
    • A satisfaction that you are being part of the solution to end homelessness.
    • Will be recorded on your HEAR – which goes on your permanent university record
    • All hours contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which may lead to an invitation to the annual Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony in May
  • Interested? Apply below:
    Please note '*' denotes mandatory fields
  • Name
  • Have you come to study at Brunel from outside the EU
  • If you are an international student which visa do you hold?