Exit Menu

Tutorfair Foundation- In-class Tutor

Details of the Charity:

Tutorfair Foundation is an education charity that aims to reduce education inequality in the UK. The Foundation’s mission is to provide ample high-quality tutoring to some of London’s most disadvantaged students.  We work with schools with a high majority of students on free school meal and support them by providing high-quality tutoring when they need it the most. If you would like to be part of our movement to elevate the life chances of these students, get involved today!

Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:

We are current looking for amazing volunteers, i.e. you, to help support students in some of London’s most deprived areas.  You will volunteer with the Evelyn Grace Academy located in SE24. 

 As an in-class tutor, you will provide support to students during timetabled lessons.  You may be required to work with one student, a small group of students or float around the classroom to provide help where required.  

You will work closely with the teacher and will possess a strong work ethic.  You will possess outstanding communication skills and be a flexible team player. 

 To submit your interest for the above role please complete the applciation at the bottome of this page for Brunel Volunteers and, click the link below:



DBS check required. We provide enhanced DBS check for volunteers who take up a placement with our partner schools!               

Additional Benefits:

  • Depending on location, we may reimburse upto £5.80 per day (receipt is required)                    
  • Free training 
  • Personal development
  • Reference 
  • Develop skills required to become a great tutor
  • Hours will be recorded on your HEAR – which goes on your permanent university record
  • All hours contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which may lead to an invitation to the Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony in May.
  • Interested? Apply below:
    Please note '*' denotes mandatory fields
  • Name
  • Have you come to study at Brunel from outside the EU
  • If you are an international student which visa do you hold?