UBS - Survey Collection Volunteers
Details of the Charity:Share this
The Union of Brunel Students s a democratic, student-led organisation, here to guide and help you make the most of your university experience. We have numerous projects we set up druing the year and we're always looking for students to help us run it, so make sure you get involved in 2019/20.
Whether it may be through volunteering or if you want to try something new, we have hundreds of local opportunities available for you to gain new skills, meet like-minded people and give back to the local community.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
We need your help to push survey collections around campus to map out the demand for Brunel's own Bus service. We want to collect 2000 survey results in 2 weeks. Which is a lot and to do so we will need your time and enthusiasm.
Date: 20/01/2020 to 31/01/2020
Number of shifts per week: 3 to 4 shifts. (4 to 5 hours per shift).
- Confident to talk to people
- Strong customer service skills
- Be fully flexible to work, scheduled between 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday
- Work with the Union of Brunel Students
- Have a big smile
- Free entry into the night club on a Global
- Hours volunteered will be recorded on your HEAR – which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which leads to an invitation to the Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony