Virgin Sport- Various roles
Details of the Charity:Share this
Virgin Sport aims to get people moving, in a fun engaging “Virgin” way. We host fitness festivals as well as our Half Marathons and a 10k, and want to make running fun!
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
The Hackney Half 2019 is going to be bigger and better than previous years stretching across the weekend on May 19th with our festival of fitness, which includes music and entertainment.
We host 3 events a year. Volunteering with us usually involves just one Sunday, with each role being no more than 6 hours.
The roles vary but are all helping runners in and around our race village, from helping in Bag Drop, to helping with way finding, handing out medals and cheering on runners!
Please register via the link below and submit a Brunel Volunteers Application. When submitting, please indicate if registered via the link or not.
- Food and drink (breakfast or lunch) included
- Virgin Sport kit to take away
- A place to use at another event
- The volunteering activity will be added on your H.E.A.R transcript – which goes on your permanent university record
- All hours volunteered will contribute towards your Brunel Volunteers Award, which may lead to an invite to our Brunel Volunteers Awards Ceremony at the end of the year.