YVHSC - Marketing and Communications Volunteer
Details of the Charity:Share this
Your Voice in Health and Social Care (YVHSC) is an independent organisation that gives people a voice to improve and shape services and help them get the best out of health and social care provision.
YVHSC specialises in providing Health and Care services that offer effective engagement and involvement that impact community well-being and development. Using our expertise, we involve people in efficient and inclusive ways and maximise the impact of our engagement.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
Your Voice in Health and Social Care (YVHSC) is an active participant in the community. We deliver messages to the relevant people by the most appropriate means available, and we along with Healthwatch Ealing work extensively to promote service access options and provide information and advice about local health and social care services.
Healthwatch are looking for a volunteer to support them in communicating important messages to the community through creative design of marketing materials and actively promoting the services and achievements of Healthwatch via their social media platforms.
- Designing and creating marketing materials
- Assisting in creating and delivering a marketing strategy with the operations manager that seeks to increase engagement with Healthwatch and its projects
- Managing multiple social media channels and their upload schedules
- Updating the website with key information
- Comfortable with different social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Able to give a regular commitment to the project
- Design skills
- Working knowledge of wordpress
- Access to our training hub which includes a variety of courses
- Volunteering hours go towards the Brunel Volunteers Award