DASH - Fundraising Volunteer
Details of the Charity:Share this
The Disablement Association Hillingdon (DASH) is a charity providing advice, support, and activities that allow disabled people who are a resident of Hillingdon to take control of their lives and become more independent, confident, and part of the community. The organisation offers advice and support for people with a disability and a range of sporting and recreational activities all focused on encouraging people to socialize with one another.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
In this role, you will help to organise and generate income for DASH through a balanced mix of fundraising efforts of the employees, trustees, and volunteers within the organisation. As a Fundraising Volunteer, you will gain numerous benefits such as you will develop planning and execution skills, you will develop marketing and branding skills, and teamwork and collaboration skills.
Typical duties include:
- Creating and implementing fundraising plans that align with the organisation’s goals
- Building and maintaining a good relationship with the local community and other organisations
- Helping at local fundraiser/volunteering events manning stalls, putting up posters, and handling flyers
- Organising and attending Fundraiser events
Please note, the Brunel Volunteers team would like you to commit to a minimum of 2-3 months.
- Volunteering Hours to go towards the Brunel Volunteers Award
- Volunteering achievement recognised on your HEAR Transcript