CLCH - Project Support Volunteer
Details of the Charity:Share this
At CLCH, We provide community health services to more than two million people across eleven London boroughs and Hertfordshire. Every day, our professionals provide high-quality healthcare in people's homes and local clinics, helping them to:
- Stay well
- Manage their own health with the right support
- Avoid unnecessary trips to, or long stays in, hospital
We support our patients at every stage of their lives, providing health visiting for new-born babies through to community nursing, stroke rehabilitation and palliative care for people towards the end of their lives.
Our vision: Deliver great care closer to home.
Our mission: Working together to give children a better start and adults greater independence.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
We’re looking for a volunteer to support the Single Point of Access team by calling patients to gather telephone feedback. You'll help us learn what patients think of the service, evaluate customer services and continuously improve the service.
- As part of the team you’ll be asked to contact a list of patient (names and contact numbers will be provided) and ask for feedback using a pre scripted questionnaire
- You will be asked to write the parents feedback on a template that will be provided (Microsoft Forms)
- To keep a record of those parents who you were not able to contact.
- To liaise with your role manager if any concerns are raised during the feedback call with patients
SPA Office, 1st Floor, The Medical Centre, Woodfield Road, W9 3XZ
4 hours per week negotiable
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, be empathetic and non-judgemental.
- You’ll treat all people with politeness, dignity and respect
- You’ll have patience and the ability to relate and respond well to people.
- You’ll understand the importance of confidentiality and following procedures.
- You’ll be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- You’ll be reliable and punctual
- You’ll have good IT and administrative skills.
- You’ll be making a massive difference to a patients’ experience and help us reach more people who need our help.
- Free access to NHS eLearning for Healthcare workers which works as an NHS passport with all learning modules
- Gain experience in a busy healthcare environment
- Volunteering Hours to go towards the Brunel Volunteers Award