Afghanistan and Central Asian Association - Strategic Development Coordinator
Details of the Charity:Share this
Afghanistan and Central Asian Association is an organisation that supports London's refugee community and the Afghan diaspora in the United Kingdom, providing a wide range of social, cultural, and educational services in order to break down language and cultural barriers. The organisation has a long-standing integration agenda, with campaigns for human rights and democracy.
Details of the Volunteering Opportunity:
In this role, you will assist in the planning and execution of strategies that support the growth and development of the organisation. As a Strategic Development Coordinator, you will gain expertise in strategic planning processes and project management, conducting a range of research and analysis to gather important information.
Typical duties include:
- Contacting businesses for partnership
- Organising fundraising events and initiatives
- Organising meetings with other charities to build closer relationships
- Assisting in the planning stage of sessions and events
Please note, the Brunel Volunteers team would like you to commit to a minimum of 2-3 months.
- Volunteering Hours to go towards the Brunel Volunteers Award
- Volunteering achievement recognised on your HEAR Transcript