Aymane Sahli is a full-time second year PhD candidate in Brunel Design School at Brunel University London. He is under the supervision of Dr. Richard Evans who is a Senior Lecturer in Human Factors for Design, and Dr. Arthi Manohar who is a Lecturer in Design. He holds a Bachelor’s degree with Honours in Communication Studies from Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane and a Master’s degree with distinction in Digital Design and Branding from Brunel University London. His research interests encompass Artificial Intelligence (AI), Project Management (PM), User Experience Design (UXD) and User Interface Design (UID).
Prior to joining Brunel University London, Aymane garnered industrial experience as a digital designer, working with B2B and B2C Brands. Skilled at interdepartmental coordination and communication for design intent, he worked as a UX/UI designer for various companies namely Aidrivers (2019-2020), Else London (2018-2019) and Dubai Cares (2017- 2018).
Aymane is a reviewer for IEEE and a member for the IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society.
- Title: AI assisted Project Management: Predicting Patterns and Behaviours in Complex Projects.
- Focus: The research investigates how artificial intelligence can be used to predict patterns and behaviours within complex design projects and develop a formal method for project managers to achieve project success.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant – Module: Product Analysis (DM1316) | Product Design BSc - Level 1 (2020-2022).
- Graduate Teaching Assistant – Module: TBA | Product Design BSc - Level 1 (2021-2022).
- Module Lecturer – Module: 2D Design (ND0601) | LBIC 202103 - Level 0 (2021-2022).
- InnovateUK, Sustainable Innovation Fund Round 3 - Sustainable bioplastic for Personal Protection Equipment (Mediflex) (2021).
- Ph.D. Design Research – Brunel Univeristy London (2023).
- MSc. (Dist.) Digital Design and Branding – Brunel Univeristy London (2019).
- B.A. (Hons.) in Communication Studies – Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, Morocco (2018).
- Sahli, A., Evans, R., Manohar, A. (2021) “Predictive Maintenance in Industry 4.0: Current Themes”. - TBA