Mr Aymane Sahli
Aymane Sahli is a PhD candidate in Brunel Design School at Brunel University London. He is under the supervision of Dr. Eujin Pei who is the Director for the BSc Product Design Engineering Programme, and Dr. Arthi Manohar who is a Senior Lecturer in Design. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies from Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane and a Master’s degree in Digital Design and Branding from Brunel University London. His research interests encompass Artificial Intelligence (AI), Project Management (PM), User Experience Design (UXD) and User Interface Design (UID).
Prior to joining Brunel University London, Aymane garnered industrial experience as a digital designer, working with B2B and B2C Brands as a UX/UI designer for various companies namely Aidrivers (2019-2020), Else London (2018-2019) and Dubai Cares (2017- 2018).
- Title: AI assisted Project Management: Predicting Patterns and Behaviours in Complex Projects.
- Focus: The research investigates how artificial intelligence can be used to predict patterns and behaviours within complex design projects and develop a formal method for project managers to achieve project success.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant – Module: Product Analysis (DM1316) | Product Design BSc - Level 1 (2020-2022).
- Module Lecturer – Module: 2D Design (ND0601) | Foundation Programme (2021-2022).
- Module Lecturer – Module: Specialist Design Project (ND0603) | Foundation Programme (2022).
- Module Lecturer – Module: Practical Research Skills (ND0604) | Foundation Programme (2022).
- Module Lecturer – Module: Research Methods (NH0605) | Foundation Programme (2022).
- Module Lecturer – Module: Research Methods, Critical Thinking and Expression (NG0606) | Foundation Programme (2022).
- InnovateUK, Sustainable Innovation Fund Round 3 - Sustainable bioplastic for Personal Protection Equipment (Mediflex) (2021).
- Action Research to Address Ethnicity Awarding Gaps in Design (2022).
- Ph.D. Design Research – Brunel Univeristy London (2023).
- MSc. (Dist.) Digital Design and Branding – Brunel Univeristy London (2019).
- B.A. (Hons.) in Communication Studies – Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane, Morocco (2018).
- Sahli, A., Evans, R. and Manohar, A. (2021) 'Predictive Maintenance in Industry 4.0: Current Themes', Procedia CIRP, 104, pp. 1948-1953. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procir.2021.11.329.
- Sahli, A., Pei, E., Manohar, A. and Evans, R. (2022) 'Knowledge Visualization: A Design centered Framework', Procedia CIRP, 109, pp. 629-634. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procir.2022.05.305.