- Second-order innovation and technnology management
- Strategy-as-practice and process theory
- Strategic foresight and enterprise
- Relationalism in contemporary organizing
- Microstoria of first generation migrants
Drawing on ‘practice’ as a meta-theoretical lens, my research straddles the broad areas of strategy, innovation, and international management. In particular, my current research draws on qualitative methodologies and concerns technology and second-order innovation management, strategy-as-practice, strategic foresight , process theory, relationalism, and the micro-historia of first generation migrants in European cosmopolitan marketplaces.