Mr Harvey Moyne
Lecturer (Education) in Business Education Support
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)1895 267381
- Business Accounting
- Brunel Business School
- College of Business, Arts and Social Sciences
Hi! My name is Harvey and I am a Lecturer in Business Education Support at Brunel Business School.
In my role I provide training and advice to staff and students alike on a range of topics to improve the learning experience for everyone!
In my role I am part of the Student Experience Team and there are loads of ways students can get in touch with us:
1. Email us at email@example.com.
2. Drop in and see us in The Helpful Hour, 12:30 - 13:30 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in the Starbucks Cafe area in Eastern Gateway Building.
3. Book a meeting with me here calendly.com/harveymoyne
4. Can't make my regular hours? Request a meeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll find a time that works for you! We can help with anything - from explaining the Extenuating Circumstances policy, telling you what support you could access, cheering you through your essay planning, or telling you who's best to contact for your question.
Something you don't want to speak to a member of academic staff about? Come and see us! We don't mark your work or have any input into your grades, and we know all about staying calm in the face of a last minute panic.
PhD in Organizational Psychology, 2022
MSc in Applied Social Psychology, 2017
BSc in Management, 2012
Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, 2018