Ms Jo Holmberg
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competence in Young Children - Små barn kan
- Harmonious Childhood - Trygga små barn
- Happy Childhood - Lyckliga Barn
- Electrode Selection and Convolutional Attention Network for Recognition of Silently Spoken Words from EEG Signals
- Recognition Of Silently Spoken Word From EEG Signals Using Dense Attention Network (DAN)
- Expatriate Adolescents’ Resilience: Risk and protective factors in the Third Culture context
Developmental Psychology, Cross-Cultural Psychology, and Cognitive Neuroscience
I am focusing my research on the underlying factors behind resilience, exploring how and in what way they contribute to increased resilience, lower levels of externalising and internalising behaviour problems, and higher levels of psychological wellbeing. I am looking at these factors in groups of children, adolescents, and young adults from various demographic groups, such as refugees, asylum seekers as well as international (e.g. expatriates) comparing them to their UK domestic peers.
I am also gradually including cognitive neuroscience into my research and am interested in using EEG for measuring resilience in the above-mentioned groups.
In addition, I am interested in developing my knowledge within, especially, quantitative statistical methods for analysing data, using tools such as Jamovi, R, and Python.