Ms Jo Holmberg
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competence in Young Children - Små barn kan
- Harmonious Childhood - Trygga små barn
- Happy Childhood - Lyckliga Barn
- Electrode Selection and Convolutional Attention Network for Recognition of Silently Spoken Words from EEG Signals
- Recognition Of Silently Spoken Word From EEG Signals Using Dense Attention Network (DAN)
- Expatriate Adolescents’ Resilience: Risk and protective factors in the Third Culture context
Since the school year 2018/2019, I have each year been involved in the READY programme at Brunel, working as a programme assistant, co-lecture, as well as part of the team of judges for the poster presentation finale.
Since September 2019 I have held a part-time post as Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) in psychology, for both undergraduates and graduate students, mainly within statistics and social psychology.
In addition, I hold a graduate diploma in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education from Brunel University and am a fellow member of the British Association for Teaching in Higher Education; AdvancedHE