Miss Mathurada Bejrananda
Mathurada is a full-time doctoral design researcher under the supervision of Dr Busayawan Lam and Dr Youngok Choi. With her background in product design, graphic design and branding, she desires to use her expertise in her current research in social innovation. Her research title is "Design-led social participation in value co-creation" with the focus on the use of participatory design principle.
- 2015 - 2016: MA Graphic Branding and Identity, London College of Communication, University of the Arts London
- 2004 - 2009: BA Industrial Design, Faculty of Architecture, King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand
- 2014 - present: Creative and Visual Branding Consultant
- 2011 - present: Graphic Designer
- 2014 - 2015: Lecturer (in Packaging Design Module), Industrial product design department, Faculty of Architecture and Design, Rajamangala University of Technology Rattanakosin (RMUTR)