Skip to Content
Dr Lashi Bandara
Lecturer in Mathematics
- Harmonic analysis - in the flavour of Calderon, Zygmund, Stein, etc.
- Geometric analysis - analysis on non-compact manifolds, non-smooth metrics, analysis on measure metric spaces, Spin geometry.
- Boundary value problems - first-order boundary value problems on bundles, non-smooth coefficients, non-compact boundary.
- Spectral and operator theory - essential self-adjointness, asymptotics of eigenvalues, etc.
- Boundary value problems and index theory
- Curvature lower bounds in non-smooth geometry.
- Functional calculus in the non-self-adjoint setting.
Similar research interests