Nadine Bloomfield is the Brunel Hive Administrator within the Business School.
Her role involves providing wide-ranging administrative support to the Brunel Hive Director and the Brunel Hive Team which includes The Consulting Group, EIR (Executives in Residence) Group, The Podcast and Webinar Champions.
Her previous role was the Senior Administrator looking after Business School Alumni and Ranking as well as MBA Conversion. She comes from a hospitality background with over 15 years of experience in Event Management.
Her role involves:
- Liaising with Director of Business Engagement, Brunel Hive Finance Director, Business Engagement manager and the Help to Grow Business management team.
- Act as first point of contact for all Brunel Hive communications in particular the website
- Prepare agendas and minute taking for all relevant meetings
- Schedule and coordinator events on and off campus
- Process payments, invoices and expenses and monitor and report on budgets
- Assist with drafting and maintenance of a wide range of agreements, templates and related documentation, forms and policies
- Liaise with various departments as needed for Consulting Engagement matters like project set ups, customer and supplier set up.
- Liaise with the Marketing and communication team for marketing collateral and promotion materials
- Represent the University during client visits and at events, fairs and conference
- Support the preparation of reports and presentations for internal and external audiences
- Attending, delivery and reporting at all events that relate to EIR Engagement
- Maintaining a podcast and webinar schedule
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Business Executives
- Defining, reviewing, monitoring, implementing and dissemination of each podcast or webinar
- Responsible for supporting each Brunel Hive Review issue with appropriate graphics, timely publication and archiving