Skip to Content
Mr Pedro Afonso Branco Ramos Pinto
Lecturer (Education) in Film Production
- The theory, history, and practice of montage/film editing.
- The techniques of filmmaking (e.g. "the director as a professional", "craftsmanship in camerawork", or "the practice of sound design").
- Visual/media anthropology & the anthropology of media/visual culture.
- (Experimental) documentary practices.
- On screen: the Anthropocene (e.g. "climate change in the news", "the cinema of environmental catastrophes", or "indigenous ecologies of knowledge").
- On screen: human-machine relations (e.g. "the mechanisation of the human subject" or "the humanity of artificial intelligence systems, robots, and other automata").