Miss Sahar Alnofaie
2009 (Sep – On-Going) (ELI) Women's Colleges Campus – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (Graduate Teaching Assistant)
The English Language Institute provides intensive English instruction as a foreign language to Foundation Year students.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to enhance the provision of advice, mentorship and support to students, which extends beyond the classroom environment.
- Implement the university development plans as the member of the Professional Development Unit.
- Provide supervision and created tasks for trainees as the Practicum in the Language Program Coordinator.
- Develop and implement extra-curricular activities for students as head of the Recreational Activities Unit.
- Assist in administering examinations as an active member of the Exam Committee.
- Assist and manage colleagues to improve computer software and network equipment by performing preventative maintenance tasks on disk units, printers, tape drives and other IT related hardware as the IT coordinator.
- Participate in the acquisition of accreditation for the English Language Institute as a member of the Accreditation Unit.