Mr Shishir Keerti
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0)1895 267616
Shishir is doctoral researcher in Brunel centre of Advanced Solidification Technology (BCAST) and is working on the development of high performance magnesium nanocomposites. The focus of this project is to develop advance fabrication techniques for homogeneous distribution of the particulates within the metal matrix for elevated mechanical properties. The outcomes of this research will help in tailoring new light weight metallic materials for industrial applications like automobile and aerospace.
- Doctoral researcher, BCAST, Brunel University, London, 2019
- Master of technology, Engineering mechanics, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi,India (2017)
- Bachelor of technology, National Institute of Technology, Raipur, India (2013)
- Junior research fellow, CAD CAM centre, VNIT, Nagpur, India (2019)