Chalk and cheese?: reflections on social, sustainable and ‘mainstream’ entrepreneurship education
Here is a list of our recent events:
- March-April 2018 Mindfulness and Future Entrepreneurs Cluster ran four mindfulness sessions with Brunel students
- 6th March 2018 Social Entrepreneurship in Education Cluster Meeting
- 19th March 2018 Centre for Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Knowledge Exchange Seminar on ‘Creating an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem in a Technology University’ by Professor Jonathan Levie at Strathclyde University.
- 3rd May 2018 College Research Centres Launch Event
- 3rd-4th May 2018 The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Innovative Opportunities Cluster ran an innovation sandpit.
- 11th-12th June Brunel Circular Food Forum Launch Event co-funded by CES
- 13 June 2018: Institutional Impacts on Entrepreneurship and SMEs Cluster Workshop
- 29th June 2018 Symposium on Ethnic Entrepreneurship
- 4th-5th July Centre for Entrepreneurship and Sustainability EU Funding Workshop
- 13th September 2018 Entrepreneurship, SMEs and Institutions Research Workshop