Deadline : 13 December 2022 at 4.00pm
Brunel University London proudly supports the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship programme.
The Commonwealth Shared scholarship is for candidates from least developed, low, and lower middle income Commonwealth countries, for full time Master's study on selected courses.
5 scholarships will be awarded at Brunel University London to applicants registering on one of the following courses:
- MSc Public Health and Health Promotion
- LLM International Human Rights Law
- MSc Disease Mechanism and Therapeutics
- MSc Renewable Energy Engineering
- MSc Water Engineering
What does it mean to receive a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship?
Hear from Zubairu Dalhatu Zubairu from Nigeria, one of our 21/22 scholars, as he talks about what it is like to receive a scholarship and study at Brunel. Click Here
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Induction/ orientation fee (N/A)
- Return travel fares
- Visas and associated fees
- Family allowances
- Disability allowance
- Study travel grant
- Thesis grant
- Monthly stipend of £1,516 per scholar
- Warm clothing allowance of £479 per scholar.
How many: 5 scholarships in total.
Application process: The application process is managed by CSC with the organisation receiving and assessing applications. Brunel University London will be provided with a list of applications to further assess. Shortlisted candidates can expect to be interviewed.
Once the nominees have been agreed by Brunel the list will be passed to CSC for them to carry out their internal verification process.
Successful candidates will be notified in July 2023.
Due to the expected volume of applications Brunel will not be contacting unsuccessful candidates or providing feedback, however, we will post an update on this page in late June.
Applications are considered according to the following selection criteria:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Quality of the research proposal
- Potential impact of the work on the development of the candidate's home country.
Further information regarding this scholarship and applications should be made via the commonwealth scholarships website: CSC website.
Terms and Conditions for 2023 can be found here.
Updated 8 November 2022.